Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Runaway...

  
     I've got my things packed even my favorite 
pillow..And all the pictures and pain, I've left behind. 
    All the memories..all the good and bad..I've left behind!
    Now I've got, all the freedom and fame that I've gotta find! I have to chase the rainbows in my mind..and I will try to stay alive!
    But I wonder, how long it'll take them to notice that I'm gone.



    I need to escape this crazy life...I need to runaway! No more midnight movies, no more seagulls and dogs, no more free online games, no more clubs, cocktails and especially no more boys!! 

   No more boys..and none of their hunting or shooting games..! No more you..no more!! Just me..and my dreams..just me myself and I!

    In the end..I was just trying to be myself, but now I know..that you have to go your way, and I-ll runaway!
Anyway..this was so typically you! at least now.. do as you say not as you do!
    I just tired of this raise..of chasing dreams that will never come true..I so tired of lies, of hypocrisy..of fake people.. I'm just tired of this big city life..or maybe of this big city..that apparently has nothing to offer.. At least for now.

     I could dream on other city..I could walk the streets of New York, I could sing for change in Paris..I could fall in love in Rome..I could meet some great boys in Lisbon..be a red light dancer in Amsterdam.

    I can change my name..choose a family..I can loose my identity and be who I want to be!!! I can leave an American dream..or I can get lost in a Chinese neighbourhood. I can do whatever I feel like..why? because I can!!!

  
    Yes i can do all that...you can do like that...we all can! We have the right and the chance to choose..maybe sometimes we don't make the best choices in life..but we still can make it right.

    Maybe I am to young to be..take in seriously..but I'm to old to believe..peoples hypocrisy. So I will try to make things better...to make things right this time..I'll try to escape.. 

    I will runaway!! Don't know where yet..but I would prefer a quit place...a warm place..with turquoise water..with exotic fishes..with a lot of sun...sand..and shells..

 
                      I'll take my boyfriend..and runaway!! :) Maybe you should do the same..

    

                                                                                                                With love, 

                                                                                                                       Sarah C.





P.S. I am a fan of Pink.. :P


  

No comments:

Post a Comment