Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Big city life

   I was thinking yesterday, actually before I went to bed..what is all about this big cities?
    After my evening "ritual" of watching a few episodes of Sex and the city..I couldn't fall asleep and started to wonder..
   I do live in a big city, for some time now..more exactly 25 years, but with all this.. big cities are still a mystery to me..
   I did visit some big cities and I still dream about some.. For now, of one thing I am sure: every city is different but all they have something in common. 
   Night life, crazy people, married people, single boys, single ladies, dreamers and many other categories.
   Ok..which one of them are you? Which one of them am I? I guess I can consider myself a single lady, that dreams a lot about the perfect guy.. I have been lucky for some time, but I am not anymore.. Now I am single.. even free - you may say. Many of you can tell me..Ok!! so be happy with that!! You can always meet  new guys, you can have fun and you don't have to write any report when you come back home :) Yeah so??

   All this depends of what you really wish, and from now on I'm starting to wish something different..something special ..my time is running away and I need to sleep with somebody and also to wake up with that person..I need love..I want to love and to be loved! - you may say I'm a dreamer..

   So..my big question will be..what it takes for a single girl in a big city to make a relationship?? As all of you might say is easy to meet guys, to have fun...to have sex with them..but what happens when you are searching for THE ONE?? When you are searching for love, respect and sincerity.. It is fun getting out with your girlfriends, danceing and drinking in a club..having fun..getting crazy..maybe after that picking a guy that looks good having some good sex with him..and that would be all.!

   But the problem is that in the morning or in the day after all that crazy fun you had..you will be all alone. We all know how it feels to be alone especially after you had way to much cocktails.. It feels bad..very bad!!
   So..ladies..what should we do, to feel better even after a fun night..and after a great fuck...?

   What should we do..to have someone beside us..in this crazy big city life?

With love.. Sarah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment